Posted on February 20, 2013
0 Comments - Posted in
The Wild Years
A series of autobiographical stories about Dwight Worker’s life, running from the law…before Lecumberri. THE WILD YEARS is available in paperback and ebook.
Escape from Lecumberri
About the Author
Throughout his life he participated in civil rights, anti-war, and environmental movements. In 1991, Dwight volunteered to serve in the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
Worker is a former professor at Indiana University, where he created the Information Security program for the Kelley School of Business before retiring in 2008 to farm, write, and travel.….READ MORE
- Trekking the Golden Triangle, visiting palaces, tea plantations, mountain waterfalls, feeding elephants, and falling and injuring myself on the return trek #11
- A tough pedal into Bangkok, and medical tourism with a dermatologist #10
- From the beaches of Dawei, Myanmar, thru the mountain passes by bicycle to Thailand #9
- Visiting the Ta Mote Shin archaeological site, and pedaling south to Dawei #8
- Descending into the valley, and a surprise visit to an hotel #7